• Mr Husband Sir has now recovered from the evil sick bugs and I'm hoping that we're all on the road to recovery. I am so bored of germs! As soon as this snot disappears I am determined to stay fighting fit...
• That Baby came home from school Friday beaming with pride at receiving a special award sticker from her Headteacher. I was a proud Mumma. We asked her what it was for and she replied "Sitting still and keeping quiet" . Hey, you've gotta take praise wherever you can get it, right? *despair*
• I'm planning my first night on the tiles since "This Baby" arrived in a couple of weeks. Some friends from work and I are plotting cocktails and amusing dancing, I am ridiculously excited, it's all in the anticipation for me!
• We don't "do" Valentines here, it makes me wretch. Love how Husband checks every year that I haven't irrationally changed my mind. This year I'm going to a WI meeting instead. I'm dead looking forward to it, we have a speaker coming to talk about Haute Couture who worked in some of the big fashion houses. In our little village? How cool is that?
• Last night we joined my Ma and Pa in their extension for a really lovely meal cooked by Pa. I didn't picture the starter, it was too delicious and didn't last long: Brie cheesecake. Amazing! Followed by quail, followed by posh trifle (retro) followed by coffee and white port (who knew?) flippin YUMMERS all of it, thanks Pa xxxx
That's about it really..... How are tricks with you?