Monday 28 January 2013

Man Logic...

Him:  I've saved  nearly £30 on Rocksmith!  I am so good at saving money.

Me:  Wow £30 eh?  That IS impressive! I wish I'd managed to save £30 on something.

Him:  Yep, check out my skills.

Me:  So, what is Rocksmith?

Him:  A Playstation game.  The one that teaches you to play guitar, you know!  The one I really wanted to get, the one I pretty much bought the Playstation for...

Me:  Oh yes, the Playstation that cost £180.  Isn't that also the reason that you had to buy a new guitar?

Him:  Erm, yes.

Me:  The new guitar that cost £50

Him:  Erm, yes

Me:  So in order to SAVE £30 on a game you had to SPEND £230?

Him:  Erm, yes.

Me:  Nice logic.  Real nice.  What do I get then?

2 comments:

  1. Man logic is the best/worst. So funny but ridiculous!

    Laura xo
    whatlauradid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just? Can't live with 'em, can't force them to be obedient! :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your lovely comments x

If you're a rotten stinking spambot; shoooooo! Away with you!!