Tuesday 8 January 2013

Top 10 Baby Names 2012

I had an email earlier with the UK's Top 10 baby names from 2012.  These things always fascinate me, I love watching the more unusual names make a come back, although there don't seem to be so many in the top 10.  Here they are:

Top 10 baby Girl names are:

Amelia
Lily
Emily
Sophia
Isabelle
Sophie
Olivia
Jessica
Chloe
Mia

Top 10 baby Boy names are:
Harry
Jack
Oliver
Charlie
James
George
Thomas
Ethan
Jacob
William

I like how they're quite traditional names, I think I favour something that's been around a while.  I always wonder if I would have chosen different names for my girls if they had arrived at different times.  I like the names they have, and I couldn't imagine calling them anything else now, but I do wonder....

What are your fantasy baby names?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your lovely comments x

If you're a rotten stinking spambot; shoooooo! Away with you!!