Tuesday 8 January 2013

unHappy Happy Birthday

First of all hello and welcome to my lovely new followers. I'm chuffed to bits that you're here along with me, thank you so much :) :)

Yesterday was Mr Husband Sir's Birthday. I thought I had bought him inspired, considered and thoughtful presents alongside a couple of things he asked for...

Apparently I am nowhere near as good at present selection as I imagined. Since when were tea bag squeezers a bad present? I keep trying to explain that they'll revolutionise the tea making process in this house, but it doesn't seem to be sinking in. Pah, we'll see who's right!

To celebrate his birthday my beloved enjoyed a trip to Sainsbury's together with his family. He treated himself to a Playstation 3, he'd been wanting one for ages. After the children were in bed we enjoyed a two dine for £5 curry meal deal, ate birthday cake and watched Shutter Island snuggled up on the sofa. I even managed to stay awake for the whole film. Ahhh, simple pleasures :)

Happy Birthday sweet cheeks xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your lovely comments x

If you're a rotten stinking spambot; shoooooo! Away with you!!