Wednesday 13 February 2013

St Valentines? Not a fan...

I am massively unimpressed by Valentine's Day, I definitely don't think it should be necessary to force couples to publicly show their love for one another in order to keep up with other couples.  Ugh.  The whole idea makes me pukey.

But, I am not a Scrooge.  I appreciate that some people like it and think it's cool, and that's fine by me.  So, here are a few things that I do love.  Not all of the things I love, there isn't a big enough blog space in the known universe....



1 - Mr Husband Sir,  he is the best boy ever.  He even puts up with me.
2 - My little family.  They rock
3 - My Best Girl.  I can't tell you how much I love this chick
4 - My girls.  The little sister thing they have going on makes me so flippin' happy.

So.  How about you?



6 comments:

  1. We have never gone over the top, we normally get each other the cheesey cheap gifts if anything and a card. I like to make the girlies enjoy it a bit more so I'll give them heart shaped sandwiches as a surprise in their lunch box.

    Rhiannon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's so sweet! Love the idea of heart shaped sandwiches for the small people, they should definitely be excluded from my Valentines Scroogey-ness :)

      Delete
  2. This year I'm doing stuff for everyone else to keep my head above water on this day that makes singles feel like crap. I am SO sick of seeing freaking hearts atm! Boo to them *is a scrooge*

    Love your photos though, they made me smile!

    Amy x cocktailsinteacups.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is lovely of you! And yay to Val-Scrooging! Pah ;) xxx

      Delete
  3. It's a pile of tosh. I hated it when single and I hate that as a couple we are manipulated to spend money. Well, I'm a tightfisted Yorkshire woman so it doesn't work on me. It's banned in this house. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! I'm a tight fisted Yorkshire lass by birth as well, maybe it's in the Northerners genes? ;)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your lovely comments x

If you're a rotten stinking spambot; shoooooo! Away with you!!