Tuesday 12 March 2013

All around my house...

I am a nosey moo. I like nothing better than a butchers around someone's house, so I thought I'd share some of the nooks and crannies around my house with you. Just the little things that make me smile, and make our house "us". I wanted to take some genuine, spur of the minute snaps, so forgive the quality, I am far from a photographer!


A fairly standard washing line, featuring Pinky Pancake and the Snuggle Bunny

This is what happens when you marry a football fan, your lounge starts to feature miniature Martin Keown and Lionel Messi figurines 

The Baby Trail...

I have been re-stringing all the necklaces This Baby has broken, you'd think I'd learn not to wear jewellery round Destructor Baby,,,
The kitchen notepad.,,,,Things he must not shout during the football...he's doing quite well....

That's all really.  What funny little spots do you have around your home?  I'd love a nosey!



14 comments:

  1. Lol! Love Daddys list!!!

    Hayley
    http://sparklesandstretchmarks.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see him shout *!@# to be fair, could be quite interesting the sound he comes out with. I think I would have to ban all football stuff from the living room, I might allow one thing but no more, I'm such a meanie. I love your baby trail too, it's amazing how far they stretch. Really loved your post

    Rhiannon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! He knew NOT to write the super rude word that ladies don't use on a list in my kitchen! He knows how much he can get away with....

      Honestly, if ever I lost This Baby somewhere in the house, I could just follow her trail! The little tinker.

      Delete
  3. Aww haha I love the baby trail and daddy's list!! Great post!

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha love this!! Love the daddy list and that wee washing line :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it weird to blog your washing line? Pah! I embrace the weird! The list is just a sign of a deeply cheeky man ;) x

      Delete
  5. I loved this post! I wish I could do one but sadly I really don't think my parents would appreciate me doing this of their house. Fingers crossed I have my own soon as I'm SO excited to do house tours and put my own touch on everything.

    Loved Daddy's list & the washing line, super cute!

    Amy x cocktailsinteacups.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, that will be lovely, I look forward to reading yours in the future! I really am SOOOO nosey! xx

      Delete
  6. hahaha me too! Thanks fpr sharing, my daughter has that same rabbit blanky! x I think I may do a post like this too, inspired by you, I will tag you in the post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, that'd be great! Can't wait to see it, I love a good nose :) xx

      Delete
  7. Haha. Brilliant. Especially love the note for Daddy. I may do a post for you. Remind me if I forget.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your lovely comments x

If you're a rotten stinking spambot; shoooooo! Away with you!!