Monday 22 April 2013

Magic Moments...#6


Good morning one and all, I hope you've all had fabulous weekend's?  Mine has been busy as a bee, but I still wanted to link up with the wonderful The Oliver's Madhouse and join in with the Magic Moments series.

When I was thinking about this post I was listening to a compilation album in the car.  It wasn't a bought one, not a Now 7000019 or anything like that, just lots of the songs we already love collected together in one place.  The track Made Up Love Song #43 by Guillemots came on and the lyrics were kind of inspiring:

"I love you through sparks and shining dragons, I do,
now there's poetry, in an empty coke can.
I love you through sparks and shining dragons, I do,
now there's majesty, in a burnt out caravan"

When I put the two things together in my head I decided that I would link THIS POST this week as a reminder that something magical can happen, or can find you on even the most mundane and ordinary of days.  It's all about perception really isn't it?  If Fyfe Dangerfield can find majesty in an empty coke can, I can find the magic moment in this.

Hope you all have Magical Monday's my pretties....

 post signature
And here's a picture from our weekend.  I  know the two things aren't connected, it's just Biscuit hugging a bloke in a  Kingfisher suit, but who cares, it's cute!


12 comments:

  1. Lovely post, and lovely lyrics xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and love the lyrics xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those lyrics,I may search that song up on Utube,Oh the places you go when you browse utube!I used to love made up song compilations,all your faves in one spot,nothing beats that!
    #magicmoments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right there! It's great when you start wondering what will be next then "I love this song!!!"

      Delete
  4. I am so getting this post :-) thanks for linking up again my lovely.

    P.s i am loving the bloke in the kingfisher suit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always a pleasure my dear, poor Mr Kingfisher man. It's no job for an adult is it?!!!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful lyrics and lovely magic moment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, and I love that Guillemots song, great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely song isn't it? A shame they never really got that big...

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your lovely comments x

If you're a rotten stinking spambot; shoooooo! Away with you!!