Thursday 2 May 2013

Currently... #15

Hello! Hello! I trust your Thursday's have all been fabulous? For me, it's time to join in with Ot and Et and  Harvesting Kale  and the Currently series.

I am currently....

Admiring:  All the beautiful blossom at the moment, it seems to be everywhere. I can't get anywhere in a hurry because I keep having to stop and look at the gorgeous blossom that seems to be around me

Caring:  For pets that have the audacity to snuff it! More on this in another post, but one of Biscuits Birthday goldfish has sadly swum to the big fishbowl in the sky :(

Loving: Things that have been loving this week include: sunny afternoons, digging the loose soil at our allotment, discovering baby proof jewellery, arranging exciting parcel swaps with lovely friends, baking biscuits and the thought of long lazy weekends with my family.

Cleaning:  I have been cleaning like a mad thing lately, most unusual for me, I must be ill!! It must be the hint of Spring in the air. And the fact that I've had lots of lovely visitors. I have done pretty much the whole house, scrubbing and huffing and puffing. No mean feat with a messy little baby hot on my heels. I do like it when everything's neat and tidy, but it's so depressing that it barely lasts five minutes. I'd love a cleaner. Any volunteers?

Creating:thank you cards following Biscuits birthday. I am a great believer in thanking people properly. Biscuit had so many cards to send out this year that we had to get a little creative with them or we'd be spending the next fifty years drawing, writing and signing. We're nearly there now though and I'll soon be able to breathe a sigh of relief. Until Wiggles' birthday next month that is.....

Next week: Learning, Gathering, Giving, Working, Playing.


Join in?

HK



post signature

6 comments:

  1. I'm so with you on the blossom front...it looks so pretty :) sorry but the cleaning point made me chuckle...do you fanc doing mine?! *begs* xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Small children mess things up so quickly I think cleaners should be issued free of charge by the NHS, it might just save our sanity, no? :)

      Delete
  2. You must have been eating up all the cleaning energy this week, because I did absolutely nothing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's probably me done for the next year now!!

      Delete
  3. I try to send thank you cards too from Little Miss. We never had to do it as a child but I feel like it's something we should of done. I ordered hers from etsy and had them personalised since she can't write them herself yet!

    Sucks about the fish!

    Amy x cocktailsinteacups.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent idea! I love to get a personalised card, good thinking, Etsy is amazing isn't it?

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your lovely comments x

If you're a rotten stinking spambot; shoooooo! Away with you!!