Sunday 27 July 2014

30/52

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2014.

30/52

30/52
Enjoying a messy ice cream on a hot summers's day in the city.  Nothing quite beats that!  The concentration on her little face is hysterical, she was most upset that it was melting faster than she could eat it.

I love this picture of Wiggles, I can tell that she's mouthing "Ooooh" and whatever it is she can see.  I love the fact that even tiny things hold her attention, I forget that I've seen most things before and that a lot is brand new and exciting to her.

Happily joining in with Jodi at Practising Simplicity and this year's 52 Project.



post signature

2 comments:

  1. That picture of Wiggles is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me say "oooooh" too, every time I see it!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your lovely comments x

If you're a rotten stinking spambot; shoooooo! Away with you!!