Thursday 27 June 2013

Currently.....#21


Hello darlings!! How has your week been so far? Mine has been strange, Mr Husband has been off work all week, which has been lovely, but it's made my head think that every day is a Saturday!  No bad thing that....


If I had a list if favourite bloggers Ot and Et and Harvesting Kale would be on it! Why? Well one of the many reasons would be Currently! I thought I'd shake it up a bit, today I'm going to plump for a more visual version of Currently. So I have been...

Eating: 



I made the behemoth of cakes. It was huge, seriously massive. And fattening. And goooooooood......We were eating this Mother Hubbard for DAYS!

Drinking: 



This puppy. In my favourite glass. It's got a spiced Christmassy taste, but deliciously cold it works in summer too. Summer, ha! When's that due?

Watching: 


Image courtesy of Channel4.com

A new French supernatural drama on Channel Four "Les Revenants" or "The Returned". It's just my kind of thing, it's creepy and twisty and I am a bit obsessed with it right now! Oh and Mogwai have written the soundtrack! I am desperate to know how it turns out....

Reading: 


Biscuit's school books! She loved this book. Fin, the bad lad broke into a scout hut and stole a laptop. She read the word laptop!! He got his comeuppance, he ended up in jail sobbing. Hahaha!

Learning:



To relax a little! Because Mr Husband has been at home this week we let Biscuit scoot on her scooter to school. Usually she isn't allowed her scooter on the school run because I can't manage a scooting child and a buggy. But because we could each concentrate on one child we decided to give in to her pleading and give it a go. She was so, so pleased! Above we have a picture she drew of her scooting look at that smile!! I think we figured out that we needed to unwrap the cotton wool a bit....

Next week: Loving, Craving, Missing, Listening, Wishing.

Join in?
HK





post signature

20 comments:

  1. Your cake looks AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debra! I admit, I was very pleased with it :)

      Delete
  2. That cake looks utterly stunning & I am so looking up Les Revenants, it sounds awesome! Many goods to Biscuit for scootering to school AND enjoying her school books-- yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Taby! Those are pretty much her favourite things in the whole world, bless her :)

      Delete
  3. Good Gawd, I'm salivating over your gorgeous cake. You cake baking clever thing you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That freaking cake! And I want to know more about this Grabbie's. And do you speak French? Just curious. And that picture is epic. Epic! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly not, I wish I could! I stuck at school French, where is the library? Do you have any brother's and sisters? That sort of thing! Crabbies make lots of different types of alcoholic ginger beer, it is bloomin brilliant!!!

      Delete
  5. That cake looks mighty tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cake looks amazing! I love the Returned, my sister who has already seen it all as she lives in France says it's amazing so I'm looking forward to watching the rest and it reminds me so much of growing up with it all in French, loves! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear! Isn't The Returned fab! I have to watch it in my phone because otherwise I can't read the subtitles! Love it though, so intrigued to see how it turns out! Growing up in France must have been lovely, the scenery on the programme is so beautiful xx

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you my dear! I was really pleased with how it turned out :)

      Delete
  8. Hiya, first time here and after reading this I have to say we have so much in common. I make yummy cakes too, but I have to say I drooled over yours! I also love Crabbies, last Saturday's headache (not hangover, headache) is proof. I'm also getting well into The Returned, I like creepy stuff even though I'd never watch a horror movie (no, I don't understand it either) I've also got two little girls, but I've got a big girl a big boy and a little boy as well, phew!
    Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and for your kind comments Anne. Really lovely to make your acquaintance! :) xx

      Delete
  9. That cake looks amazing! Lovely picture of the scooting too! Popped over from #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! Thank you for stopping by. The cake was huge!!!! And very yummy. But I did eat more than my fair share! I find it hard to turn cake down :)

      Delete
  10. That cake looks amazing!! We have just been scouring iTunes for new series to watch... The Returned might just be it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Xandi my dear I would definitely recommend it!!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your lovely comments x

If you're a rotten stinking spambot; shoooooo! Away with you!!