Tuesday 1 October 2013

The Active Life....#6 Bowlin', Bowlin', Bowlin'...


This weekend saw Biscuit trying out something new. She'd been talking to a friend at school who'd been bowling with her Daddy and decided that she'd like to give it a try. We were happy to agree, the weather wasn't great this weekend and we knew we would be busy all day Sunday so we thought it'd be a good idea. I can't go bowling. It's not pretty. I get Bowling Rage. In stage one I get competitive, stage two means I get sulky. I am ashamed. 

Biscuit however took to it like a duck to water! No fear, no caution, just a lot of fun! 

We'll be going back on another rainy day.
No Bowling Rage for my girl!  









The last shot shows Biscuit's slightly nervous peering through Daddy's legs to see what's happening pose. Crazy. 

Hope you've all been busy, busy, busy too!

Love, love,

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Otto LOVES bowling to. For about the first four throws. Then it is us coaxing him to pay attention and not beg us to play pinball for the rest of the game. We all love it though. Except Loretta, who makes us wish we had spare change for a sitter, haha. Your description of bowling rage makes me laugh. I suppose you are pretty good then, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love bowling too! Wish they would do a 6 or 7 round game for families though - 10 is just TOO LOOOONG (even for me)... ;)

    Looks like Biscuit is a natural! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely lady! I can't wait to take the kiddies bowling! They haven't been yet. What a great idea! Thanks for linking up again and all your support with this linky! Although I'm gonna keep posting the active life series I have had to finish the linky (thanks to me spilling coffee on the computer and now having to blog on my iPad). It is too hard to do the linky from my iPad :-( You can still link up on Instagram if u use it though.

    Anyhow, I just wanted you to know how awesome it was having you link up every week and share your awesome posts!!! I hope you keep posting about an active lifestyle as you have so many great ideas!!

    Have a lovely week!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your lovely comments x

If you're a rotten stinking spambot; shoooooo! Away with you!!