Sunday 29 June 2014

26/52

 A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2014.

26/52

26/52
Woooo wooo, half way!  This week both girls doing their favourite things, Biscuit sticking stickers into her Frozen sticker book, she is a child obsessed!  Whilst Wiggles happily hunkers down on my knee for another Peppa session.  Can't believe how tiny they both seemed at the half way point in last year's project.  Check them out here.  Hope you all have marvellous weeks!

Happily joining in with Jodi at Practising Simplicity and this year's 52 Project.



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Look how much her hair has grown! Awwww! I swear I have Frozen stickers coming out my ears here x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actual hair Rhiannon! It's taken it's time though! I'm defying the other current trend by using Loom Bands to put it in bunches, apparently I am all manner of wrong! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your lovely comments x

If you're a rotten stinking spambot; shoooooo! Away with you!!