Monday 1 April 2013

Away with the fairies...

Hello my lovelies!

I am not here. Well, I am, but I'm not...

As you are reading this we will be spending a few days away with some dear friends, hopefully we will have successfully stuffed the car to bursting point with pretty much every item we own and we will be merrily messing about on a river bank and having a lot of fun.

This means that I will be out of the blogging loop whilst we're gone, I don't think we will have any internet connection and very little mobile phone reception so I won't be able to read up on my usual much loved blogs or stay up to date with commenting and emailing etc.

I hope you'll forgive me for this and not think I've turned into a rude moo. I will try my best to catch up once we're back again, but it might be sort of quite nice to be technology free for a while.  Actually that thought scares me a bit.....

See you on the other side comrades!!

post signature

14 comments:

  1. Have have a lovely time away! hope you have had a great Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Easter was lovely! It seems so long ago now. This has been a most welcome break :)

      Delete
  2. Enjoy Kate, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my lovely! You're so kind! Back home tomorrow. Sad face...

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your unplugged time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been so useless at being unplugged! I've stolen my friend's phone because she has a signal! Tragic!

      Delete
  4. Hope you are having a good time!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds lovely! Enjoy the break from technology. :) Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your lovely comments x

If you're a rotten stinking spambot; shoooooo! Away with you!!