Sunday 23 June 2013

Five Among Friends - Round Two

This was going to be a one off, but these delightful bloggers are too great to just swish by the once so we've decided to turn this into a running thing. Each week one of our gang will pose questions and then we'll all answer them. Like a virtual dinner party if you will!! Where we all have blogging I'm common! This week Jay at Crafty Spices is kicking us off with these questions:

1.  What is your favourite thing about blogging?
The people. Hands down. I've "met" some great people through blogging that I would never have known about. My world got bigger and I got blessed with lovely bloggy chums :)

2.  What do you dislike about blogging
I'm pretty new to it all really, so right now I can't think of much I dislike. We're still in our honeymoon phase! 

3.  What is you favorite thing to do with your little ones?
I love to go on walks with them, just the four of us, no one else for miles! We play silly games as we walk along like "Where's Wiggles' sock?" and we always    laugh and chat and just enjoy being together.

4.  If you could move anywhere in the world (and if money was no object) where would it be, and why?
I wouldn't move anywhere as I love our little village, but I would buy holiday homes in The Lake District, Austria, Paris and Barcelona, to name but a few!! I'd love to be able to pick everyone up and take them away somewhere beautiful on a whim. I chose these place because they all hold happy memories for me and it'd be lovely to create some happy memories for my girls there too. 

5. What is the most embarrassing thing one of your kids has done in public? 
I think I've been really lucky with Biscuit, she's such a good, sweet and sensitive girl. She's never really done anything THAT awful to me. I suspect Wiggles will be a whole different kettle of fish! I can remember being mortified once when Biscuit had the biggest shouty tantrum at a picnic will loads of other Mummies. She was tired and hungry and refused to listen to reason. I whipped her off home and sent her to her bedroom. I think it did the trick because we've never had a repeat performance. I was so ashamed of her though, everyone was looking and she was yelling and screaming, ugh! Even the memory makes me shudder. 

So those are mine, check out the Five Among Friends Crew for their responses to this week's questions!

8 comments:

  1. It's so interesting to get to know you all, we are all so different from each other and yet may have so many things in common at the same time. I love the idea of buy properties all over the world :). I love to travel so it would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it!!!?! If I can get my head around all the technical stuff I'm going to have lots of fun!!!

      Delete
  2. Hey Kate,

    So wonderful to get to know you. Awesome! I also have no clue as to what I will write for the most embarrassing moment. Hum?

    I am excited to getting to know you! Thanks so much for sharing!

    I have followed you via all your social media icons (don't worry, I'm not a stalker)! I am just trying to be a friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, don't worry I haven't ticked the stalker box! I've done the same in return my dear, I look forward to getting to know you :)

      Delete
  3. By the way, if you want to do a button swap, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to!! I've added yours (look! On the right there!) my button code is there too if you would like to add mine? Let me know of you use Passionfruit and I will apply xx

      Delete
  4. Yay!! I love these games-- such a cool get-to-know you better {though I already know we would be great friends if it weren't for the pesky ocean lol}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Pesky ocean! Someone really should do something about that, right? ;)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your lovely comments x

If you're a rotten stinking spambot; shoooooo! Away with you!!