Hello to you!
I hope you've all had fabulous weekends? Today I am turning my hand to something a little different and I have my first ever guest poster, something I'd like to start doing every now and then, it strikes me as such a nice friendly thing to do, like a "Meet my friend....." conversation when you bump into people. In my mind anyway! So I'd like to introduce you to lovely Mary, with whom I have swapped blogs for the day! How exciting! Do head over to her fabulous blog to have a read!
Hello everyone! :) I'm Mary and blog over at Secret Obsession. I live in a humble small town in the Philippines. I'm currently in my senior year of college. My blog is a documentation of the things I do in life together with experiences, some inspiration and anything that floats my boat. I'm glad to be here at Kate's blog today! :)
- How long have you been blogging?
- About more than a year already. I started blogging on Tumblr in 2012 and decided to move to blogspot just this April. :)
- I guess that would be the need to share and express my sentiments. And the #1 reason I'm still blogging is my readers!
- Before, I never really knew what blogging is. Before I formally started a personal blog, I've signed up with different blogging platforms without any idea of what to do next. Hahah. When I entered tumblr, I guess I sort of got the idea. I read several descriptions stating that 'this is my online diary where I post...' and I said to myself, 'Hm let me try this.' Since then, I fell in love with blogging, expressing myself on the internet, interacting with wonderful strangers, reading other people's blogs and reminiscing moments through my blog posts!
- Secret Obsession is not just a couple of words. They describe my hobby that is blogging. :) Yup, my blog is my secret obsession and I'm the only who knows it. I guess it's better that way since I'm not too confident about letting other people read my thoughts - not even my parents! :D
- For me, i guess the most basic definition of blogging is letting your voice be heard through your blog. It is simply an expression of oneself. It is both an emotional and creative outlet. Blogging is a fun way to make friends, learn about people and places and the things there is to learn about life and everything in between!