Saturday 16 November 2013

46/52

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week in 2013.


46/52

46/52
Wiggles has a new game which she completely adores.  Although it did mean that I had to include photographs of both the games' stages.  Usually she quietly disappears off and I hear giggling from behind a curtain and spot a pair of badly hidden feet.  After playing "Where is Wiggles?  Where could she be?" for a little while she whips away the curtain and laughs at your stupidity and poor tracking skills!

This week Biscuit looks older to me.  I'm not sure how or why, she just looks, longer, somehow, like a bigger girl.  Of course she would insist that she's been a big girl for ages.  I suppose she must have growth spurts like every other child, but when you see someone all the time their growing
can go unnoticed.  It makes me happy to think that although she looks like she's that little bit older, her face still looks gentle and kind.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your lovely comments x

If you're a rotten stinking spambot; shoooooo! Away with you!!