Monday 17 June 2013

Five Among Friends - Round One

One of my favourite bloggers EVER is Taby at The Closet Intellectual. She came up with a lovely getting to know you idea which we're calling Five Among Friends. We're answering five little questions so you can find out a little more about us. I seriously love the fact Taby got her husband Jeremy to answer, so cute! I'm going to try and lure in Mr Husband in the future....

So here's what I had to say:

1.  What is the most embarrassing song on your iPod/mp3 player?
I actually don't think my ipod is all that uncool. Although, maybe it is, but I just don't realise it! I think maybe it's this:



I'm not sure I'd want it blasting out at a party!


2.  When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? 
At work the other day our Friday afternoon was going a little slowly so to make it a little more fun we decided to come up with a list of curry based song puns. It started out with "Tikka Chance on Me" and progressed onwards to such delights as "Don't Korai for me Argentina" "You Can't Curry Love" and many others, before we finally peaked with "Tears on my Pilau". It got silly, but by the end I was quite literally crying with laughter. 

3.  What is your perfect Sunday afternoon?
A walk with my husband and my girls in the sunshine, home for a lovely lunch together, a spot of baking followed by cake eating, then a lovely evening cuddled up on the sofa watching a detective drama with some nibbly snacks. That would be my idea of perfection.

4.  You just won the bazillion dollar jackpot!  What's the first thing you run out to buy? 
The first thing? Hmmmm....that's a toughie! I am a hoover pig, so the FIRST thing I'd probably buy would be a celebratory cake.  Then I'd buy a shed load of totally unnecessary stuff to cheer up the days of the people I love.

5.  What is the craziest thing on your bucket list?
I am a dull creature! Until a couple of years ago I wanted to go Zorbing, but then lovely Mr Husband paid for me to have a go as a treat. It ended like this, but it was amazing!! I still have a whole lot of stuff on my bucket list, but it's not all that crazy! I'd like to see every one of Shakespeare's plays, I'd LOVE to zip about on a Segway and have singing lessons and dye my hair pink again....

So those were my answers!  Check out the other lovelies on the list above who are joining in if you'd like to read theirs!

Have a grand old day!

post signature




3 comments:

  1. LOL on the curry-themed puns {the silly things are always the ones that crack me up!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto, hilarious! I remember growing up watching my mom cry from laughter while watching SNL and love a good belly laugh & tears to this day.

      Delete
    2. Ha! I'm glad you're both have the sane silly sense if humour as me!! Honestly I laughed for ages.... "Stand by your naan....!"

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your lovely comments x

If you're a rotten stinking spambot; shoooooo! Away with you!!